The CompTIA Security+ certification is an entry-level course that verifies an individual’s knowledge and skills to secure an organization’s information systems and perform core security functions in the field of information security.The credential verifies a person’s compliance with industry security standards for anticipating, mitigating, and preventing cyber threats. It addresses a wide range of issues, including network security, threat management, and identity and access management.
Who should get certified:
Who should get certified:
- The Information Security Cycle
- Information Security Controls
- Authentication Methods
- Cryptography Fundamentals
- Security Policy Fundamentals
- Social Engineering
- Software-Based Threats
- Network-Based Threats
- Wireless Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Physical Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Manage Data Security
- Manage Application Security
- Manage Device and Host Security
- Manage Mobile Security
- Configure Security Parameters on Network Devices and
- Network Design Elements and Components
- Implement Networking Protocols and Services
- Apply Secure Network Administration Principles
- Secure Wireless Traffic
- Access Control and Authentication Services
- Implement Account Management Security Controls
- Install a CA Hierarchy
- Enroll Certificates
- Secure Network Traffic by Using Certificates
- Renew Certificates
- Back Up and Restore Certificates and Private Keys
- Revoke Certificates
- Physical Security
- Legal Compliance
- Security Awareness and Training
- Integrate Systems and Data with Third Parties
- Risk Analysis
- Implement Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Techniques
- Scan for Vulnerabilities
- Mitigation and Deterrent Techniques
- Respond to Security Incidents
- Recover from a Security Incident
- Business Continuity
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Execute DRPs and Procedures
By upskilling your employees in CompTIA Security+ training, you can:
HRD Corp Claimable
We are proud to be an authorized training provider of HRD Corp (Human Resources Development Corporation). Our certification training programs are eligible for funding under SBL-Khas Scheme.
HRD Corp provides training and upskilling opportunities for Malaysian employees who are:
- Malaysian citizens or permanent residents
- Employed in a company that contributes to HRD Corp (employer with 10 or more Malaysian employees, or employers from specific sectors)
- Registered with the HRD Corp portal and have an activated account
- Have not attended the same training program within the last 12 months
- Meet the specific requirements for the training program, such as qualifications, skills, or job-specific criteria.
Our dedicated team will help you every step of the way, from claim application to completion. Invest in your employees’ professional growth and development by enrolling them in our training today!
Obtaining CompTIA Security+ certification demonstrates knowledge and skills in cybersecurity and information security, and it serves as a foundation for career advancement in the field of IT security.
Individuals should have a basic understanding of network security and the various types of network security threats, as well as knowledge of security best practices, risk management concepts, and an understanding of the legal and ethical issues surrounding cybersecurity.
CE stands for Continuing Education. It refers to the process of continuously learning and updating knowledge and skills throughout one’s career, usually in a particular field or profession. CE can take many forms, including courses, conferences or workshops, online learning, and self-study.
To keep the CompTIA Security+ certification valid, a person must obtain a certain number of CE credits within a certain time frame (usually three years). CE credits demonstrate their commitment to professional development and keep their knowledge and skills current in their industry.
HRD Corp Claimable Course is a dedicated programme that provides funding and support to registered employers for employee retraining and upskilling in accordance with operational and business requirements.
To apply for this course under the HRD Corp programme, please fill out the form above, and our personnel will contact you personally.
To make a claim, your company must first be registered with HRD Corp and have contributed. After the training is completed, your company must submit a claim form to HRD Corp along with supporting documentation. There is no need to pay anything up front. HRD Corp will then process the claim and, if approved, reimburse you.
Our personnel will walk you through the entire claim application process from beginning to end.
Following your registration, our personnel will contact you to provide consultation, advice, and feedback. You can get in touch with the person in charge, or you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.