This 4 hour training course focuses on preparing a candidate to take the VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization exam. The workshop includes an overview of the certification program, tips for preparing for the exam, an in-depth review of each of the objectives on the exam and sample questions broken down in video segments by a VMware Certified Instructor.
Students who complete this course as part of preparing to take the VCPN610 exam can visit the certification page for additional preparation information, including links to a Practice Exam, the Exam Blueprint Guide, and to Request Exam Authorization.
By the end of the course, you should be prepared to answer questions based on the following exam objectives:
- Describe and differentiate VMware NSX technology and architecture
- Explain VMware NSX physical infrastructure requirements and prepare a physical deployment for NSX
- Configure and administer vSphere networking components
- Install and upgrade VMware NSX
- Configure and manage VMware NSX virtual networks
- Configure and manage VMware NSX network services
- Configure and administer network security
- Perform operations tasks in a VMware NSX environment
- Troubleshoot a VMware network virtualization implementation
None, although experience with NSX and knowledge of the exam blueprints is essential before attempting the exam.